Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Drivers -

I'd like to appeal to all those drivers that don't pay attention while driving.

I am so sick of you complaining that your "rights" are being taken away when a law is passed making it illegal to text or use your phone while driving. Or even you knitwits that complain against seatbelt laws.

A drivers license is a privilege not a right. Nowhere in the Constitution does it state you have the right to drive a car.

Also realize you're taking my life into your hands if you are doing all that crap while driving. If you hit me and were talking or texting, your butt is getting hauled into court. I will take you for all you have, that's my "right".

When you're driving, pay attention to driving, and don't worry about texting your boyfriend about the date you two had last night.

No comments: