Sunday, November 04, 2007

The blonde thing...

This not a racist post- it is not meant to be offensive, and if you take it that way, I'm just stating an opinion I'm entitled to.

For all you ladies (and men) who are obviously not blonde, please stop dying it that color. It's hard to take someone seriously when then talk of being proud of their race, and then they walk in with a screaming blonde head of hair. Really, do you think the world can't tell you weren't born with that color? Why can't you be proud of the fact that you have black hair or brown hair?
I just think it's ridiculous that you think you need to be something you aren't. Don't give me that free to express myself junk either. Coloring your hair in a color that would never represent your race is not expressing yourself, it's being something that you're not, it's saying, I'm not proud of who I am, I want to be someone else.
Be proud of who you are, where you come from, and the race you are, not the race you want to be.

No comments: