Sunday, October 14, 2007

OMG I hate people

I seriously have absolutely no tolerance for people that think they are the only person on the planet.

Let me give a few examples:
People in the crosswalk, I totally understand that I am to let you cross the street. You have the right of way. BUT- if you are crossing the street at a pace slower than a snail stuck in molasses, I have the right to bump you (just a little) with my car. If you step out in front of my car with absolutely no clue that there is a car coming (you're on the cell phone, you're talking you you're best friend as the two of you cross, or you just feel that the world should stop for you no matter what) I take issue with that. Respect works both ways, I should be able to run you over (kidding).

People in other cars- here's my favorite, you pull out in front of me and then wave to me like I let you out- I have another gesture for you.
Then there are the drivers that are behind you, pass you get in front of you just to get off the very next exit. What does that prove? you can get there 30 seconds faster? Big Deal.

Maybe if you had more respect for your fellow man, I wouldn't have to put up with such idiots.

No comments: