Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stop Screwing with My Holidays

I am so sick of people getting "offended" over holidays.
Halloween is a holiday for kids. It's for them so they can get dressed up, and gorge themselves on candy. Stop putting a Satanic meaning to it. We can't celebrate it in schools anymore because someone got offended by it. I am so sick of people treading on something that's supposed to be fun. Everyone has a freakin' stick up their butt.
Enjoy life, have fun, there is too much turmoil and strife in the world as it is. Let the kids be kids and have fun. Let them enjoy life. There is too much pressure today to not offend anyone or hurt their feelings. I don't have time for that. Stop crying that it will hurt your kid's psyche.
People need to grow up and deal with life, stop whining, lighten up and get over it.
I can't wait for Christmas!

No comments: