Saturday, June 14, 2008

I know this is late.....

Senator Kennedy- I could care less that you have a brain tumor. Let me tell you why.
First- we had to have an entire day of news dedicated to you because you were diagnosed. Guess what? You're not alone. 9,000 Americans get diagnosed with the same tumor each year. Where is their news coverage?
Second- You've lived a full life, it's not like you're 22 and finding this out. I know this sounds mean, but, it would be more tragic if you were in the prime of your life.
Third- You had surgery in NC? WTF? Boston not good enough for you? We have great surgeons here. My mother had her tumor removed in Boston and she survived. I think that's a total slap in the face to you home state.
Fourth- You had surgery in NC. See, you can afford the best medical care in the country. What about those other 9,000 people? They don't have that option.

So Senator Kennedy, enjoy your recovery on the Cape.

No comments: