Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So sick of lazy Americans

I gotta tell you I am so sick of the general population out there. They are so self serving and could really not care about anyone else around.

Here are some examples:

Shopping carts. I should not have to drive into the lot of a store and not find a space because a dozen or so people were too lazy to walk their cart to the cart return in the parking lot. Most returns are not more than a few spaces from each car, yet the parking lots are littered with them. If you can walk your lazy ass to get a cart, you can return it also.

Picking up after your dog. There is a local park in town that I can no longer take my daughter to. Why? Next to the playground area there is an open area that is filled with dog poop. Now dog owners, you can see kids playing there. You know kids run off in different directions. Pick up after your freakin' dog, or don't bring it there. Simple.

Picking up after yourself. Do you really need to throw that trash on the ground? You can't wait until you find a trash can or until you get home? I am so tired of taking my daughter places and there is trash all over the ground. It disgusts me. My daughter should not have to dodge apple cores and McDonalds cups because you were too lazy to clean up after yourself. You suck.

Smokers. I went to the beach the other day. Now this was a state run beach that you need to pay to get in. It was like walking through an ashtray. The beach is not the place for you to just throw your cigarette butts. My daughter picked up three while we were there and I had to throw them away myself. Smokers are always talking abouts their rights. You don't have the right to litter the beach with you cancer sticks.

Loud people. Sure there are times and events that people can be loud and boisterous. But at 11:30 at night in the middle of a quiet neighborhood, it not the place. I should not be able to hear you call your crew up the street. Most of us are in bed and I don't need to hear your yelling.

Fake people, mainly political supporters. Here's my problem: I watched a certain candidate's speech a few weeks ago when he was declaring what he would do when he got into the office of the President. He kept repeating that he needed the help of the citizens once he got in to help evoke the changes he wanted to make. They were all cheering and clapping and pumped at his every word. Here's the reality: Once he gets into office, it will be business as usual. Meaning, the American people won't care and will go back to their self centered lives. So all those "changes" will equate into nothing.
People don't like to have to work for things, they like it handed to them on a silver platter. Americans are spoiled for the most part. When was the last time you walked by a piece of trash and picked it up?
My point exactly.

No comments: