Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Race for Governor: Update

Ok since my last post about the candidates for Governor here's what happened:

The next day, I got a response from the Independent's camp, they wanted to know what city I was in and would see if he could fit me into his schedule.

The following day, I got a response from the Democratic candidate. It was your typical "form e-mail". You know "Thanks for your support". Which means they didn't even read it, because I had questions posed in my e-mail that weren't answered.

Last night was the first debate between the 4 candidtates. I must say the Independent candidate was right there in the forefront making sure the two top dogs got theirs. I think he did a great job. The Democratic candidate has a stance on some issues that are opposite of what I believe in. Therefore, I sent an e-mail to him this morning stating that he had lost my vote. In turn, I also shot off an e-mail to the Indepndent candidate congratulating him on his performance last night. I got a response from the Independent, thanking me and telling me that they were still trying to get me into his schedule.

Still no response from the Republican candidate at all.

FINAL UPDATE: 11/7/06

While I did get 2 responses from the Democratic candidate, they were both "form e-mails"
I got a response from the Independent candidate everytime I e-mailed him
I never got a response from the Republican candidtate

No comments: