Monday, September 18, 2006

The trouble with politicians

Tomorrow is the primary in our state. Since our governor is stepping down to make a run for the presidency, we have a big race going on here.
Here's what I can't stand. Every commerical is a political add. Thank God for Tivo. I am really tired of seeing this one's going to this, that one's going to that. I want to know what you've accomplished already. If it looks like you can get the job done by your past actions, then my vote is yours.
Another thing. Please vote. It is vital to make sure your voice is heard. No excuses just go do it.

I'm going to try a political experiment. I will be e-mailing both of the the candidates on Wednesday after the primary. I will be serving up a challenge for each of them to come here and speak to me at my house about my issues. I'm dying to see the response I get. I will keep you posted.

Update 9/19/06: Ok the e-mails have gone out to the Republican candidate, the Democratic candidate, and the Independent candidate. Let's see what happens.

No comments: