Monday, September 11, 2006

YARD SALES

Ok I'm back and I have new thing to complain about. Yard Sales.
Here are the things that irk me about them:
1. NO EARLY BIRDS, means don't show up an hour before the scheduled time while we are still taking the stuff out of the house. If we wanted you there at the break of dawn, we'd serve you breakfast.

2. You people want everything for 50 cents. Are you kidding? I'm selling brand new stuff never been used for a dollar or two and you only want to pay me 50 cents? Get real. I'll list the item on Ebay and get twice what I paid for it.

3.Showing up with only 20's. Really? I remember when you showed up with a wad of ones because you're going to talk me down to 50 cents. Don't hand me a 20 if you're only going to pay 50 cents for my stuff.

4.People who have yard sales and never take their signs down. I shouldn't be driving around on a Monday and see your ugly signs still hanging up from the weekend past. If you took the time to put the sign up, take the time to get your lazy ass back there and take it down.

No comments: