Thursday, June 22, 2006

For those crying racism.....

I say Zip It! I'm so sick of hearing groups saying that any law passed against illegal immigrants is racism. Really? Aren't you missing the point? These people are here ILLEGALLY. Don't give me the crapy terms "undocumented worker" or xenophobia anymore either. Illegal means breaking the law, and these people should be punished accordingly.
What ticks me off is that thousands of immigrants come here each year, take the path to citizenship, work hard and become legal citizens, just to have the door slammed in their face because all these "undocumented workers" have taken jobs that could be filled by these new citizens.
Then these Illegal immigrants cry because they don't have the same rights. WHAT? YOU'RE NOT A CITIZEN, you don't get any rights.
If I were to go to another country, I'd have to have documentation to enter, then by no means, would I expect that country to bend over backwards for me because I can't speak the country's language. If I chose to like there I would have to assimalate into that that country's culture.

That's not happening here and Washington politicians are sitting on their asses wasting time not getting immigration reform passed. So you know what's happening? City and state governments are taking matters into their own hands and passing laws against Illegals. It's about time that someone is doing something about this "plague".
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for immigration, LEGAL immigration, not these people that can hop the fence, get fake ID's and bleed the country dry.

No comments: