Sunday, June 18, 2006

God Bless Geno's Steaks and Casa D'Ice

It's nice to know the first amendment is alive and well in Pennsylvania.

First I want to commend Geno's for wanting people to order in English. Hey it's America, speak the language. For the idoits that are thinking of suing him - Shut up, go home and eat a burrito! If you can't say the work 'cheesesteak", you don't deserve one.

Second, someone in my family sent me an E-mail about this restaurant called Casa D' Ice, also in PA, but on the western side. The owner, who is also Italian, has put up a number of wonderful colorful commentaries on his sign outside. They have a web site and you should check it out. It's nice to know that someone in this country has the guts to tell it like it is and not be all PC about it. Would I eat there? You betcha every night of the week if I could!

No comments: