Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Honesty- The Best Policy?!

When did we become such a backwards nation? Why can't we just be honest with each other?
If someone bothers you - let them know. Don't be all nice and cutesy to their face and then grumble about them behind their back.
I used to care what people thought of me. I don't anymore. Hey you don't like my sarcastic nature, that's fine. I don't need people to like me. I've learned that the people that matter in your life stick with you no matter how crabby you are.
I used to despise the cranky old man that chased children off his lawn. Now I understand him. He worked hard for his house and that lawn, why let some kids ruin it?
We've become a nation so PC, we don't say what we feel any more. That's why the therapy field is booming. This is how comedians are born. These are the people that, given that it's delivered in a punch line, can get away with saying almost anything. And we laugh, because we feel the same way, but are to pent up to express how we really feel to people.

No comments: